My name is Nina Russo and I am an aspiring photographer. Photography is something I was always interested in but got serious about it in 2008 when I received my first Digital SLR camera as a gift. What started as a hobby quickly turned into a passion for creating art with my camera. Photographs have always been a cherished possession for me and I want to create these captured memories for others. Right now I am practicing and learning as much as I can. I would love to do a free photo shoot for you or someone you know. Just contact me for more info! (ninaruphoto@gmail.com) Hope you enjoy this little space for me to show off my photos!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Michelle & Edgar's Wedding

I can't tell you how scary it was thinking about shooting my first wedding, all by myself, out there alone! I had nightmares about forgetting my equipment, broken memory cards, even wedding tornados (dreams can be weird, what can I say?) But it went off without a hitch, everything went very smoothly. I am so happy Michelle & Edgar trusted me with their special day. I guess I trusted them with my life the day with the tigers so we are kind of even now. : ) I took A LOT of photos. I am going to try and pick out my favorites to post on here. The quality seems to be a little better then on facebook. But feel free to check out the rest of them on my facebook fan page!! Congratulations again guys!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment