My name is Nina Russo and I am an aspiring photographer. Photography is something I was always interested in but got serious about it in 2008 when I received my first Digital SLR camera as a gift. What started as a hobby quickly turned into a passion for creating art with my camera. Photographs have always been a cherished possession for me and I want to create these captured memories for others. Right now I am practicing and learning as much as I can. I would love to do a free photo shoot for you or someone you know. Just contact me for more info! (ninaruphoto@gmail.com) Hope you enjoy this little space for me to show off my photos!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Santa Puppy

Drive to Petsmart - CHECK!
Buy doggy Santa outfit - CHECK!
Try outfit on Jules - CHECK!
Set up Xmas doggy photoshoot - CHECK!
Bribe Jules with talk of "treats" - CHECK
Take lots of photos - CHECK!
Give Jules lots of treats to make up for the torturous afternoon and incessant picture taking - CHECK!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Love, My Santa Puppy Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment