My name is Nina Russo and I am an aspiring photographer. Photography is something I was always interested in but got serious about it in 2008 when I received my first Digital SLR camera as a gift. What started as a hobby quickly turned into a passion for creating art with my camera. Photographs have always been a cherished possession for me and I want to create these captured memories for others. Right now I am practicing and learning as much as I can. I would love to do a free photo shoot for you or someone you know. Just contact me for more info! (ninaruphoto@gmail.com) Hope you enjoy this little space for me to show off my photos!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Band Practice with [ellacassette]

I met Danny Tiger when I was in 8th grade and he was the new guy at school who was dating my best friend. We spent many nights as underage high school students with nothing to do hanging out at his mom's house listening to music or sitting around the hot tub. Not much has changed since then :) It's hard to believe we have known each other for so long... 10 years!! Wow we are getting old!! But even way back then I saw how talented he was and knew that if anyone was going to make me say "I knew him before he was famous" it was him :) So now he is in this awesome band called Ellacassette and they are pretty fantastic. I took these at their band practice a few nights ago. Also the first night with my new flash :) Hope you enjoy!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment